Project to build Open Source CNC Key Machine

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Caesarae 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Caesarae
    Participant

Hello,

Iam proposing an idea and Iam intruiged by this open source community to build a open source CNC machine…. I will however compensate to build out this cnc key machine We currently have the qt application built running on a Embedded Linux device to send necessary commands to operate CNC key Unit and can re engineer the code to fit this CNC key machine operating functions… My contact information is listed below…. I can submit code to test on your end and provide embedded hardware boards thats being used… If you can assist us with this project this will be awesome….

Contact information: caesar.manigault@cenitrux.com

Chris
    Keymaster

@Caesarae, pardon my ignorance, but what is a CNC key machine? Is it a machine for duplicating keys that you’d use in a lock? An example would be helpful in knowing what the machine’s requirements are.

Caesarae
    Participant

Yes,

This is a machine for duplicating Keys for both single sided and double sided keys… Basically the machine will be operated from an qt application we have already built which is Linux based we would be honored to submit the build which runs on our Custom OS and necessary procedure to carry out the duplication process to your team to build out the key machine…..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.