necessary mechanical parts

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  snow 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

snow
    Participant

I want a shop to sell all necessary mechanical parts as a set

It is difficult to collect all parts in various shops because I live in foreign country.

Chris
    Keymaster

@snow, we’d like the same thing.

But we’re really not businessmen; we’re artists & teachers. We’d rather spend time doing workshops, R&D, or talking on the forum than running a business.

We’ll be releasing the Version 2 design very soon, which uses metric parts almost exclusively & will hopefully make it easier for folks like you outside the US to spec suppliers.

Chris
    Keymaster

@snow, we’d like the same thing.

But we’re really not businessmen; we’re artists & teachers. We’d rather spend time doing workshops, R&D, or talking on the forum than running a business.

We’ll be releasing the Version 2 design very soon, which uses metric parts almost exclusively & will hopefully make it easier for folks like you outside the US to spec suppliers.

snow
    Participant

@Chris

thank you for answering.

Version2?

I am happy to hear that.

I am waiting to release version2 model

snow
    Participant

@Chris

thank you for answering.

Version2?

I am happy to hear that.

I am waiting to release version2 model

Taylor
    Keymaster

@snow,

Where do you live? Beyond metric units of measure, we’d love to hear more about the industrial/DIY situation in different countries.

Taylor
    Keymaster

@snow,

Where do you live? Beyond metric units of measure, we’d love to hear more about the industrial/DIY situation in different countries.

snow
    Participant

@Taylor

I live in Japan. There is a lot of hardware stores which is huge in Japan. This store sells wood and metal fittings, household appliances at the same time. The price of material is slightly high.

In Japan, this stores are called “home center”.

However, the Japanese often buys a finished product.

snow
    Participant

@Taylor

I live in Japan. There is a lot of hardware stores which is huge in Japan. This store sells wood and metal fittings, household appliances at the same time. The price of material is slightly high.

In Japan, this stores are called “home center”.

However, the Japanese often buys a finished product.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.