Could someone post seperate / convertered files.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Chris 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

alorenz
    Participant

Could someone please post the individual sheets as their own file ( with and without lettering ) as this seems to cause the most problem. Also if possible could the also post the file other formats ? My intial attemp at conversion have not gone well. Or has this already been done ?

johnthomas75
    Participant

I agree this is a problem for me as well. I am using sketchup to edit and while importing as a dwg isnt a problem, all the sheets import as a stacked mess which is impossible to work with.

please someone break each sheet into a separate file so that it is easier to manipulate.

Taylor
    Keymaster

@JoshR is effectively doing what you’re looking for in order to produce Ponoko-ready files. Drop him a line and see where he’s at. We’d be happy to work on this in a couple weeks, but our teaching schedules are too busy in the short term.

Chris
    Keymaster

Good news! Michael Caron aka munchymonster was kind enough to share his individual DXF files with the community. Check out the downloads page for a zip file of unlayered DXF’s. Thanks munchymonster!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.