3d model of v2?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  keraynopoylos 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

keraynopoylos
    Participant

Hello,

would you happen to have a 3d model of the v2 (.3ds or whatever) so I can have a better look of the machine?

I’m not sure I understand everything even though I’ve read the building instructions(twice).

I haven’t cut the pieces yet, but as I’ll need to slightly modify in order to accomodate the motors(as you pointed out on another thread), I need to have a clear picture of how everything works.

Thanks!

Chris
    Keymaster

keraynopoylos, there is a 3D Rhino file in the shared CAD doc’s:https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0Bx7IYFr3lQoAZXJKemJtZmczLWc/edit… they’re a little buried in the instructions page, we’ll try to make the location more obvious.

keraynopoylos
    Participant

Sorry to be a pain.

Could you possibly save the .3dm as an older version, as I get a “The file was created by a newer version” error message and can’t view it even when I tried a 3dm viewer.

Thanks.

Taylor
    Keymaster

Will do when I catch a moment. In the meantime you can sign up for the Mac beta of Rhino at irhino3d.com to check any v5 files.

keraynopoylos
    Participant

Thanks a lot!

If you could just say so here when you do so, so than I know.

(btw I don’t have a Mac)

keraynopoylos
    Participant

Sorry to bother you again, but when you get the chance, do upload the Rhino v4 3d model file please.

I even tried buying iRhino for iPhone(that stated it can read v5 files) and that didn’t work.

I tried Okino’s Nugraf that is supposed to be able to handle v5 files too, with no luck.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.